|Full Name||North Salt Spring Waterworks District|
|Location||North Salt Spring Waterworks District|
Watering Restrictions Stage 2 – In Effect May 1, 2021
Effective May 1, 2021 the North Salt Spring Waterworks District is moving to Stage 2 watering restrictions.
- Sprinkling: 7pm – 7am , 2 hours maximum per day.
- Micro or Drip Irrigation: Before 10am and after 5pm on permitted days up to 4 hours maximum per day.
- Hand Watering of Trees, Shrubs & Gardens: Anytime on permitted days up to 3 hours maximum per day.
- Washing Vehicles and Boats: Anytime
- Washing of Driveways, Buildings, Sidewalks, Parking Lots, Patios & Decks: Anytime
- Filling of Pools, Hot Tubs, Fountains, & Garden Features: Anytime
- Watering of Public Parks & Playing Fields: Between 5am and 10am or 5pm and 10pm or other times with a special permit
- Watering of New Lawns: Between 7pm and 7am on permitted days, 2 hours maximum per day or outside regular sprinkling times with a special permit
Go to https://northsaltspringwaterworks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Table-of-watering-restrictions-2.pdf for a summary of watering restrictions.