|Full Name||SaltSpring Therapeutic Riding Association|
SaltSpring Therapeutic Riding Association (SSTRA) is looking for an important new addition to our team. This position is for a Volunteer Grant Writer with an emphasis on government and/or foundation grant writing.
Are you a wordsmith able to communicate with great impact using a minimal number of words? Do you love writing about organizations that do incredible work? Then this is definitely the role for you!
You can work remotely, liaising with and supporting the SSTRA Program Coordinator. In this volunteer role you will:
• Understand SSTRA programs, goals and financial needs;
• Research and identify applicable granting opportunities;
• Develop and write grant proposals;
• Maintain a calendar of submissions and other deadlines;
• Coordinate reporting on grants to funders.
The expected time commitment is a minimum 6-8 hours a month on an ongoing basis, workload may vary.
For more information about SSTRA, please visit www.sstra.ca To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org