|Full Name||Snazzy Construction Ltd.|
|Location||Ganges, Salt Spring Island|
JOIN OUR TEAM - Snazzy Construction Ltd.
WE GET IT – working for yourself has it’s perks: be your own boss, choose your own hours, work from the comfort of your home… but let’s be real – are you really feeling so perky? You’re probably stressed to the max trying to earn enough income to cover next months rent, are putting off that wisdom tooth surgery as long as you can, and are about ready to make your own "Wilson" to have a friend along the lonely road of entrepreneurship.
WE WANT TO EASE YOUR STRESS – gone are the days of messing up your taxes, inconsistent income, and going to bed stirring up new ideas about how you can line up enough work to cover your bases this week. We are Snazzy Construction Ltd., a custom home renovation company on Salt Spring Island, and we’re seeking new members to join our value-based team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? – we strongly believe in doing everything we can as a company to ensure our team feels healthy, wealthy, and valued. To do so, we offer fair wages, an extensive list of benefits, and support that goes above and beyond the workplace. Need assistance acquiring housing? A dog-sitter? A plan to get out of the 9-5 that actually works? Whatever it is, we got you.
• Training to Further Develop Skills and Broaden Your Professional Opportunities
• A Professional, Safe, and Supportive Work Environment
• Space for Advancement Within the Company
• Social Events with Team Members
• A Flexible Schedule (because life is about so much more than work!)
• A Health Spending Account after 3 Months
• Company Clothing
• Two Weeks Paid Vacation Time
• Every 2nd Friday Off
• A Remote Tool Sea-Can for Carpenters
• A BC Ferries Experience Card for Commuting (Off-Island Team Members)
• A Company Vehicle with Set of Tools for Leads and Management Roles
• A Gas Card for all Company Vehicles
• Assistance in Acquiring Housing
Visit our website to learn more: www.snazzyconstruction.com
Currently Seeking: Level 1-4 Skilled Carpenters & Lead Carpenters/Site Supervisors
To Apply: Email your resume (or simply send us a bit about yourself!) to: email@example.com