Sales Manager Wanted
|Full Name||Salt Spring Wild Cider|
|Location||151 Sharp Road|
SSW is looking for a full-time Sales Manager. This job requires outreach to existing and new customers, you'll be working primarily in the office, getting weekly orders and processing payment for them. You’ll also be booking off-island tastings for yourself and co-ordinating tastings and markets with our Vancouver and Victoria team as well as participating in and organizing off-island events. The off-island days tend to be long so you'll need to be prepared for putting in occasional long days. This requires someone who is available occasional weekends, particularly during the summer months. There is also a part-time social media component to this job- you’ll be updating social media channels with your stunning photos, communicating product releases to our client-base via email, answering FB and Instagram messages, and doing mail-order sales. This is a busy job that requires you to wear many hats. There is plenty of room for growth and it is one of the most exciting jobs at SSW.
• Drivers Licence and vehicle capable of carrying cases of product off-island weekly to tastings, etc.
• At least 2 years sales experience
• Serving it Right
• Strong Excel skills
• Basic understanding of WordPress
• Proficient with all social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.
• Excellent writing skills - we’re not joking about this.
• Excellent phone manners
• Highly organized and efficient with time management
• Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
• Ability to take instruction well and adapt to the growing needs of the business.
• Great photographer
• Physically fit with the ability to carry 40lb cases of cider and set up market tents without help
• Must be committed to living on SSI and have secured year-round accommodation before your date of hire.
• Basic knowledge of Quickbooks
• Experience with Mail Chimp
• Experience with Sales Litre
• Knowlege of the craft beverage industry
You should be a person who is easy to talk to. Sales should come naturally to you. We’re looking for someone with energy who is excited about cider, and excited about our cider and looking for innovative and fun ways to move it into various markets. If you are interested in a career on Salt Spring Island that dabbles in trips off-island where you’ll be meeting people, chatting about what makes Salt Spring Wild Cider special and spreading good cheer around, then this job is for you.
This is a salaried position: a good base salary with additional sales commission. Appropriate vehicle mileage compensations offered. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, resume and references with subject line, “Sales Manager 2019”.