|Full Name||Harbour Air/Salt Spring Air|
Part-Time Dock Attendant
We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated individual who can work closely with our team in a highly dynamic work environment.
Requirements for the position:
• Work to maintain the highest standards of safety
• Exceptional communication
• Must be able to work independently
• Attention to detail & good situational awareness
• Valid BC Driver’s License in order to operate fuel truck & shuttle van
• Physically fit and able to lift up to 75lbs
• Marine experience is an asset
• Knowledge of basic mechanics
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Friendly, outgoing, and willing to take service to a higher level
• Willingness to work outdoors during inclement weather conditions
• Reliable & independent with a strong work ethic
Ability to work flexible schedules including: evenings, weekends, and holidays between the hours of 6am-8pm
Competitive wage, flight perks (including buddy passes and inter-airline partnerships), discounts at local restaurants and partner organizations & uniform and shoe allowance.
**COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS IN PLACE**
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO email@example.com SHOWING HOW YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SPECIFICALLY RELATE TO THE JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES.
*As only short listed candidates will be contacted, we thank you in advance for your interest in this position.