|Full Name||Nicholas Graham|
|Location||Salt Spring Island|
Hello, Salt Spring! Student Works Painting is back for their 7TH! CONSECUTIVE year of service for this beautiful island community!
We've had amazing success over these past 6 years and we're so excited to offer our services to Salt Spring for another season of painting. Over the last 6 years, we've produced some 360+ projects with a 99% satisfaction rate - We're not perfect, but very, very close!
Student Works' Painters are respectful, hardworking, and punctual with their work. All painters and managers are trained from the Student Works painting systems which have been a proven to work system now for 35+ years.
WHAT WE TO OFFER:
- Detailed, Timely, and Professional Painting Quotes (Completly 100% Free) (Quotes include: Paint, Materials, Labour, and everything needed to complete the project from start to finish)
- Competitive Prices
- Professionally Trained Painting Teams (We can tackle almost if not all painting projects)
- We have all the necessary commercial and residential painting equipment to tackle almost any project safely, professionally, and in a timely manner
- 5 Million in Liability Insurance
- 3 Year Guaranteed on All Work Performed
- FULL WCB Coverage For Every Employee On the Job
- 7 Years of Salt Spring Island Client References (Please ask for references if needed)
- Accurate Time Frames, and Punctual in all Aspects of our Operation
- AND MUCH MORE! Just Ask Your Neighbor!
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! IT HELPS SO, SO MUCH WITH MY LIMITED MARKETING BUDGET AND STUDENT SCHEDULE. THIS ACT IS GREATLY APPREICATED!
FOR A NO HASSLE, COMPLIMENTARY ESTIMATE PLEASE CONTACT:
EMAIL - NIKG@STUDENTWORKS.CA
PHONE - (250) 537-6102
If I don't contact you within 2 business days, please be patient - I will try my best to get back to everyone. If not contacted within 7 days, (first of all I'm sorry), please contact me again. I'm a full-time student with a packed schedule so there are stretches of time (mid-term season for example) where I may make the trade-off to focus more on my studies than my business.
I appreciate your business and thank you for understanding! And thank you to all the lovely clients I've had over the years! This journey has truly been amazing and it wouldn't have happened without this amazing community!