|Full Name||Dos Amores Tortilleria|
|Location||#15, 315 Upper Ganges Road (Merchant's Mews)|
NOW OPEN: Dos Amores Tortillería (#15, 315 Upper Ganges Road, Merchant's Mews)
HOURS OF OPERATION (UPDATED)
TUESDAY TO SATURDAY
11:30 AM - 6:00 PM
At our heart, we are a tortillería. Producing fresh corn tortillas using organic yellow corn. We also serve a variety of hot food items to-go, fast!
Check out our menu, more items are being added weekly as we grow, with your support!
What we want you to know about us:
• there are plenty of gluten free and vegetarian/vegan options (plant based options are really important to us!)
• much of our ingredients are organic, and we aim to only use what is grown using organic farming methods - we are getting there!
• our single use packaging is compostable, and we have a jar-return program
• we're happy to pack your take-away in your reusable container (bring it clean and ready to go)
• Chef Deborah Peña, Co-Owner of Dos Amores Tortillería, wants to take you to Mexico in one bite: it is her honour to share the flavours of Mexico, where she was born and raised
• Contact Miranda Caterer, Co-Owner and Operations, with any questions: email@example.com
• Online ordering will be available in the near future.
When you support us, you also support some rad locals:
Salt Spring Sprouts and Mushrooms
Earth Candy Farm
Bradley Farm on Salt Spring Island
Salt Spring Island Artisan Vinegar
Salt Spring Sea Salt
+ more farms to come!
And other Latinx owned businesses in BC:
Adriana's The Whole Enchilada (corn tortilla chips)
Martinelo's (salsa macha)
Los Güeros (flour tortillas)
Pandemic protocols and accessibility notes:
• order through our front window that has a barrier - no need to enter the shop
• after placing your order, we'll ask you to wait in your car or in the parking lot briefly, while we prepare it
• we ask that you keep a minimum of 6ft of distance from others not in your household, and keep the sidewalks clear for those accessing other businesses in the Mews
• you can call ahead and place your order for your desired pick up time: 250-931-8200
• reusable containers are allowed at this time according to the Provincial Health Officers latest orders - bring yours, clean!
• there is accessible parking located approx. 20 feet from the tortillería, and a ramp to access the sidewalk in front of our shop (or a 4 inch rise to step up onto the sidewalk)
¡NOS VEMOS PRONTO!
SEE YOU SOON!
-Deb y Miranda
Ps. you might remember us as Salty Hospitality, we delivered taco kits throughout the Summer in 2020. Thanks to our communities support, we're thrilled to open this very special location bringing you fresh tortillas and more, 5 days a week!