|Full Name||Mid Island Co-op Salt Spring|
|Location||135 Rainbow Road|
Customer Service Representative –Mid Island Co-op Gas Bar/Convenience Store (Salt Spring Island)
Mid Island Co-op is a multi-million-dollar retail that sells petroleum and Liquor products. We currently have 15 gas bars & 4 “Mid Island Liquor” Stores located throughout Central and Northern Vancouver Island. Come on by and see what were about!
We are a different kind of business: We are locally owned and invested, are community-minded and offer our customers lifetime member/owner benefits including patronage refunds, quality products, and quality services.
Our Gas Bar/ Convenience Store on Salt Spring Island, BC is looking to add to their team an energetic, people-focused person on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties;
• To provide knowledge, sales and service to customers in a courteous, efficient manner and within approved programs, policies and procedures.
• To perform general housekeeping and maintenance duties.
• Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
• Enjoy working with the public. Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills, motivation and ability to work in a very busy environment are required.
• Must undertake specific training programs for providing unique services.
• Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
• To perform other duties as assigned.
• Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Community, Respect, Teamwork and Integrity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Retail experience and or specific Gas Bar experience will be considered an asset.
• Ability to successfully pass a background check.
• Specific Petroleum/Convenience Store industry training an asset.
• Propane Pump Attendant Certification and Food Safe Certification are assets.
Mid Island Co-op offers all team members the following:
Employee Family Assistance Program • Excellent Opportunities for Advancement • Competitive Wages • Annual Bonus Program • Service Recognition Program • Learning and Development Opportunities.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume with “Customer Service Representative – Salt Spring Island” in the subject line, Attention: Joel Shaver or drop off in person at 135 Rainbow Road, Salt Spring