|Full Name||Sarah Jane Smith|
How do you want to feel?
If you could attend interactive lifestream Yoga classes, receive the support of an experienced teacher and a vibrant community, how would you feel?
If you could craft an optimal yoga practice from an ever-expanding library of on-demand video and audio yoga and meditation practices without having to conform to someone else's schedule, how would you feel?
For instance, you could:
- Practice a rise & shine yoga class in the quietness of your home while your family is still asleep.
- Plug in some headphones and practice a guided audio meditation to help you have a deep and restful sleep.
- Join in a live stream session and connect with fellow community members to share experiences and ask questions.
- Delve deeper into yoga through the reflection and inquiry questions that accompany many of the practices.
- Give yourself the gift of a mini-retreat day by selecting classes based on themes such as compassion, patience or grounding and doing a few classes throughout the day.
So many possibilities.
With the Nest online, all of the above is possible. You can easily access varying lengths, styles, and themes of classes plus have access to a community and teacher, Sarah Jane Smith, who is dedicated to making it possible for you to have a sustainable home practice.
Check out all the details:
- A, one time, 30 minute consultation with Yoga teacher, Sarah Jane, to discuss individual needs and aims.
- Access to the ever-expanding library of video and audio Yoga and Meditation practices.
- Practices in a variety of Yoga styles such as Yang Yin, Hatha + Meditation, Vinyasa Flow and Yin.
- New content added each month.
- Three live-streamed classes per week - one Yin, one Hatha + Meditation and one Flow.
- Access to the recordings of live-streamed class within 48 hours of the event.
- Themed classes for delving deeper into Yoga.
- Monthly community social for support and to ask questions
- Month to month commitment, cancel anytime.
Want more information, a look around the virtual studio and a free practice video? Copy this link into your browser:
Have questions about whether the Nest online is right for you? Email email@example.com