|Full Name||Adam Morris|
Hey I have a beautiful KLR for sale, sad to see it go but I'm needing a vehicle now for the wet season!
- It's got around 62000 kms, I changed the oil and filter at about 1k after buying it and it's been ridden another 1.5k since then.
- I cleaned and oiled the chain every 500-750 kms.
- The previous owner had recently replaced the rotor and pads on both the front and back.
- Previous owner put the trick mirrors on and the aftermarket exhaust + rebuilt carbs.
- It has a minor stalling issue from time to time when idling low. But starts back up right away.
- Carb vent fitting is broken so the carb vents straight out without a hose. I don't think this is really an issue and have even read that some people prefer it this way to prevent backflooding.
- The seat is ripped badly on both sides and I just gorilla taped it.
- Some of the fasteners were missing in various places, but nothing critical and could easily be replaced.
- Runs great
- Installed choke mod (see cable choke eliminator online)
- Comes with cargo case
- Great on the two-up, and ride it on dirt trails and highways alike.
- Center stand works great
- Crash bars are installed
- And there is awesome LED lights in addition to the headlights
- High beams still work, low beams are burnt out though :(
- Comes with battery charger
- I took the fairings off because I prefer the look but I still have them and all the screws also. The bike also comes with original mirrors and exhaust.
- Could come with helmet(s), and some other gear if interested.
Call or email me to set up a time.