|Full Name||Greenwoods Eldercare Society|
|Phone||250 537 5561 x223|
|Location||Salt Spring Island|
We are actively seeking individuals to become part of our team at our Long-term Care and Assisted Living sites. Initially joining on a casual basis but with many shifts available, team members will be contacted to fill temporary or permanent lines as they become available. Interest in training in more than one support service position provides additional opportunities for work and a broader sense of teamwork.
Positions are within HEU Union with weekend and evening shift differentials. Starting wage is $20.97 and there are a variety of options from dietary positions to housekeeping.
The ideal candidates will possess:
● Grade 10 or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
● Food Safe Certificate Level 1 (or willingness to obtain)
● A kind nature and empathetic approach;
● Excellent teamwork in a fast paced environment;
● Good communication skills both written and verbal;
● Ability to problem solve and think on your feet;
● Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Benefits once eligible status is obtained:
● Enrollment in pension plan
● Dental and extended health care
● Disability and life insurance
● Vacation, sick time & special leave
Please submit your resume to:
Tracey Shaver, Human Resources & Office Coordinator
133 Blain Road, Salt Spring Island, BC, V8K 1Z9