|Full Name||Salt Spring Island RCMP|
|Location||Salt Spring Island|
We’re Hiring at your local RCMP Detachment!
Seeking a casual employment opportunity? Commissionaires Victoria, the Islands and Yukon is looking for candidates that have the commitment and flexibility to fill casual positions as an RCMP Detention Cell Guard. This position has no fixed work schedule and candidates are called in to work on an as-needed basis. To qualify for the position, you must:
* Be 19 years of age or older
* Undergo and pass an RCMP Reliability Clearance and Criminal Record Checks Possess a valid First Aid Certification or willing to obtain one once hired
* Live within 30 minutes traveling to you local RCMP Detachment
NOTE: Physical handling of prisoners is not a job requirement for Detention Guards. Any movement of prisoners is conducted by the RCMP.
Why Work for Commissionaires?
You will join a not-for-profit organization that ensures the maximum return to its employees You will join a team of dedicated individuals that help make a difference in your community You will receive a competitive pay package which includes:
(Paid Sick, Vacation and Personal needs time off) + RRSP contributions
Please apply using one of the following methods:
* Apply online https://commissionairesvictoriatheislandsandyukon.applytojob.com/
* Email your resume to email@example.com
* By dropping off your resume at your Local Detachment.
* Fax to 250-727-7355 (attn. RCMP Guard Manager)