|Full Name||Country Grocer|
|Location||Salt Spring Island|
The Produce Clerk is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers. He or she assists with order placement, receiving, stocking, culling and facing of produce products and maintaining general cleanliness in the produce department and throughout the store. Remember Customer Service is an essential component of your job. Your superior customer service will be the reason why customers will choose to shop at Country Grocer.
• Understand and follow all pertinent Food Safety guidelines, procedures and requirements.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Motivated and creative team player.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Ability to work with public.
• Ability to be positive in a working team environment.
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 60 pounds.
• Ability to break down and reassemble all equipment in the department for sanitation purposes.
• Will be required to be on one’s feet for extended periods of time.
• Work and operate department machinery safely.
• Staff discount
• Full benefits (for full time employees)
• Flexible schedule
• Great work environment
• …and more!
If you are interested in applying, we would love to hear from you! You can pick up an Employment Application at the store or email your resume to Leah (Human Resources Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 250-537-9893.