|Full Name||Country Grocer|
|Location||374 Lower Ganges Road, Salt Spring Island|
Do you have a passion for natural health, and genuinely enjoy connecting with and helping people be the healthiest versions of themselves?
This may be the right job for you! Be part of a team that truly feels like family. Country Grocer is now hiring a full-time Sales Associate in the Nutritional Department.
This is a full-time position, regular daytime hours with a fixed schedule, four days per week. Occasionally you may be asked to switch shifts to accommodate sick days and holidays.
- Retail store
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Involves physical work including but not limited to bending, lifting, and reaching
- Engaging in organizing, stocking, facing of products, as well as general upkeep of the department (cleaning, dusting, organizing).
- Provides excellent customer service, helping customers with questions, locating items, and providing guidance on supplements and other products.
Above all, you need an enthusiasm for health, and the desire to serve customers. In addition, these qualifications will help you stand out.
- Any experience with or specialized knowledge of health products
- Any experience working in retail or health foods stores
- Familiarity with computers
- Ideally, the candidate should be responsible, reliable, and able to work independently and in a team.
What We Offer You
- A welcoming community of health minded individuals.
- Attractive wages
- Staff discounts
- Full benefit and pension package (for full time employees).
If you feel you would be a good fit for our Nutritional Department, forward your resume by email or drop one off in person to the Human Resources Manager, Leah McGillivray (firstname.lastname@example.org) We look forward to meeting you!