Hiring: Country Grocer - Administration–Part Time (three weekdays plus holiday coverage, occasional Saturdays)
|Full Name||Country Grocer|
|Location||Salt Spring Island|
• Perform a wide variety of secretarial and administrative duties as required in support of the daily activities of the store as a whole.
• Includes but not limited to; file maintenance, processing all invoicing for Country Grocer, filing,
Data entry, answering telephone calls.
• Receive and distribute incoming mail, review and evaluate mail to identify those items requiring priority attention of the appropriate manager.
• High School diploma. Previous experience with computers and business software
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Motivated and creative team player.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Exemplary customer satisfaction skills, including dealing effectively with the public and staff both in person and over the telephone
• Basic mathematical computations and record keeping
• Time management
• Computer applications related to the work
• Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment and MS Office Software.
• Staff discount
• Full benefits (for full time employees)
• Flexible schedule
• Great work environment
• …and more!
If you are interested in applying, we would love to hear from you! You can pick up an Employment Application at the store or email your resume to Leah (Human Resources Manager) email@example.com or call at 250-537-9893.