|Full Name||The Circle Salt Spring Education Society|
|Location||Salt Spring Schools|
Pass It On - Girls (PIO-G) is now welcoming Grade 8 girls into an after-school, cross-peer group mentorship program. Pass It On is a program that brings a diverse group of young women together to learn and grow in a safe space. PIO-G invites young women (cis, trans, non-binary) to this inclusive program to experience the benefits of group mentorship opportunities.
Transition to high school with confidence!
Starting mid-October, Grade 8 girls will join the group every other week for games, activities, discussions, and snacks! The high school girls will have already met and will be waiting for their Grade 8 buddies.
In these meetings, Grade 8 girls benefit from building connections and developing confidence before going to high school.
A unique and amazing program!
In Pass It On, we . . .
- learn how to challenge our assumptions in order to be more inclusive and accepting of others and ourselves.
- build important skills to learn about ourselves and others
- talk about those issues in a safe space that we, as girls, face
- be inspired by amazing women role models in the community
- play, laugh and learn!
- make connections and bonds with young women outside of our peer group
- connect and inspire younger girls
- learn to feel good about ourselves just the way we are!
The program will adhere to appropriate COVID-protocol with a COVID plan in place. Group sizes will be modified as required and delivery will take place outdoors as possible.
If you think this is a great opportunity for your daughter, respond to this ad by clicking “Contact Owner” below.
Photo credit: Brette Little