|Full Name||Salt Spring Adventure Co.|
Looking for a full time employee to be a part of the Adventure Co team this summer! We are a small independent business dedicated to eco-tourism and showing visitors the natural beauty and marine life Salt Spring has to offer.
We like to keep a fun and inclusive work environment and offer staff discounts on services.
The Office Staff position involves a little bit of everything. You will answer phone calls, make customer bookings, explain rental equipment (scooters, bikes & kayaks) to guests before they depart and complete odd jobs that come up. There is plenty of variety within the position on a daily basis! You will not be cooped up in an office all summer either, there is a lot of going back and forth between dock and rental locations in order to send customers out on their adventure.
Who We Are Looking For
Our office space is a relaxed family environment but during peak season it can be very fast paced at times. We are looking for an employee who thrives in fast past situations, has great customer service skills, and enjoys a hands-on work environment.
• Multi-tasking – as it is the name of the game
• Customer service skills – you are the first staff our clients see and talk to, so you must be positive and happy!
• Good Organization – we have a lot going in and out of the office all day, from tours to rentals
• Willing to work hard - some physical tasks may need to be done around the dock.
Not Required but would be an Asset
• A desire to advance your kayak skills – we love our office staff to have knowledge about kayaking
• Basic bicycle or scooter knowledge - we rent bikes/ scooters and need to keep them maintained
• Basic bookkeeping or Quickbooks knowledge - Would be a GREAT asset to the company and current office staff.
• Wants to get comfortable in a job you love for many seasons!!
Please email is your resume and contact info at firstname.lastname@example.org