|Full Name||Dana Crawford|
Forest bathe from home every day in privacy on 3.2 acres of forested private property. Escape the city and find true peace in nature here. Or, work from home in the tranquil forest of Salt Spring Island.
We are seeking a monthly or long term renter for our cottage, Steps to the Sea Guest House, which is situated on 3.2 acres of forest on the northern tip of Salt Spring Island. Unwind amongst hundred-foot trees, with a private forest behind the cottage. Tranquil space for a couple, a single professional, or a couple with a child.
• $3600, excluding your BC Hydro bill (heating bill for electrical panel heaters are a variable in the winter). INCLUSIVE of basic utilities – high-speed Wifi, Shaw cable TV, water, landline (local calls only), one full tank of propane gas (fireplace uses larger propane tank), two smaller propane tanks for the BBQ (large and small propane tanks can subsequently be refilled by tenant as personal use varies), overall property insurance.
• 2 queen beds in 2 separate bedrooms each with private ensuite showers/bathrooms.
• 800sqft indoors, with french doors that swing open to a large covered deck with outdoor table and BBQ (doors open to extend the living room, creating an indoor/outdoor space).
• Propane fireplace in main room.
• Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances and washing machine with dryer.
• Contemporary post and beam design with European windows that open two ways.
• Ample parking
• A deer mother with two babies live on the property, so it's a serene location.
• Just a minute walk down the slope to Southey Bay.
• Walking distance to Southey Point Beach at the end of Arbutus Rd for gorgeous sunsets or to start a kayaking journey.
• Enjoy Salt Spring Island's numerous trails, hikes, outdoor activities, wineries, brewery, famous Saturday Market, local artists and artisans.