|Full Name||Rod Martens|
|Location||263 Rainbow Road|
The Apple Festival has made 5 dehydrators available for rent to the community. Don't waste your surplus of berries, mushrooms, kale or tree fruit. Rental is $25 for the first week, $3/day thereafter. Pick up is at Chorus Frog Farm but only with prior arrangement. Proof of identification is required if I don't know you. You must return it in clean, usable condition also with prior arrangement. Here's some info on the units:
The D-10 Food Dehydrator features food grade stainless steel construction for safe, sanitary operation and easy cleaning. The D-10 is designed with a rear-mounted fan and louvered door to maximize horizontal air flow for the optimum removal of moisture. A temperature control dial and 12 hour timer take the guess work out of drying food.
• Easy to read controls
• Louvered door for maximum moisture removal
• 304 Series, 22 ga Stainless Steel Construction - Food Grade!
• Dehydrating Area Dimensions: 16 3/4" W x 15" D x 13 3/4" H
• Exterior Dimensions: 17" W x 19" D x 17" H
• Includes 10 Stainless Steel Shelves, 16 1/4" x 14 1/2"
The D-10 Food Dehydrator is a large family sized unit that is big enough to handle the dehydrating needs of any sized family. Use your dehydrator to make jerky, dry fruits and vegetables and make fruit leathers.