Eat to Beat INFLAMMATION: Nutrition Workshop, Nov. 27
|Full Name||Meghan De Jong|
|Location||Switch Board Cafe, 122 Hereford Avenue|
Join holistic nutritionist, Meghan De Jong on November 27 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm in this 2 hour workshop to learn all you need to know about inflammation and how you can rid your body of it - for good! The evening will be filled with tons of nutritionist backed education, a delicious plant based dinner, practical action steps, and Q & A.
- Acute vs. chronic inflammation
- Correlation between illness and inflammation
- How to improve gut health and digestion
- How to boost your immunity
- Stress and lifestyle practices to reduce inflammation
- Principals of an anti-inflammatory diet
- Focus foods & foods to stay away from
- Engaging and educational talk on all you need to know about beating inflammation within your body
- Delicious, organic, plant based foods with recipe explanations
- A night filled with connection, good fun, and tons of information
- Take home goodies
- All the tools you need to "Eat to Beat Inflammation" and feel amazing!
Why this topic?
Most health care professionals agree that, "inflammation is the root of all illness."
This workshop will teach you all the foundations you need to know in order to reduce inflammation within your body and feel your best self!
Limited spaces available. Get your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/eat-to-beat-inflammation-tickets-80127775333?aff=ebdssbeac