Digestion & Gut Health: Nutrition Workshop
|Full Name||Meghan De Jong|
|Location||Switchboard Cafe, 122 Hereford Ave, Salt Spring Island|
Join holistic nutritionist Meg De Jong in this 2 hour workshop to learn all you need to know about improving your digestion and gut health. The evening will be filled with tons of science backed nutrition information, delicious food, connection, loads of fun, and an incredible take home goodie bag from local companies ($30+ in value)!
- An overview of what "gut health" entails
- Signs your digestion and gut need some love
- The gut/ brain connection
- An overview of various therapeutic diets (SIBO, Candida Diet, GAPS, etc.)
- Specific focus foods for improving digestion and gut health
- Trigger foods to avoid
- The connection between our food system, soil health, & your gut health
- Supplement, herb, and lifestyle recommendations
- What a nutritionist recommended GUT RESET program looks like
- So much more!
- Engaging science backed presentation on gut health & digestion
- Delicious, organic, plant based dinner, drinks, & snacks
- Sauerkraut tastings from Culturalive Fermented Foods
- Incredible take home sponsored goodie bag including; Full sized Little Creek Salad Dressing, a bag of Eve's Crackers, a package of Le Grande Vegan Cheese, and Moonshine Mamas!
- Resources for a 3 day "Gut Reset" Protocol
- All the tips & tools you need to improve your digestion & LOVE your gut!
TICKETS available on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/digestion-gut-health-nutrition-workshop-tickets-92075866395 or E-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on Meg and her nutrition work, check out her website here: https://megdejongnutrition.com/