|Full Name||Salt Spring Island Community Services|
Hours of Work: Variable
Duties include but are not limited to:
Providing direct service to adults with developmental and physical challenges both in their home and in a Day Programming setting including medication, personal care, cooking and cleaning. Facilitating participants’ access to the community by supporting contacts and friendships with others. Enhancing the quality of life for the residents/participants ensuring that their physical, social, medical and other needs are met.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
• Education and training in human services or related field, or the equivalent
• Previous work experience in a residential and/or Day Programming environment
• Certificate and training in First Aid, Food Safe, Medication Administration, Non-violent crisis Intervention are a plus.
• Applicants much possess a full valid Driver’s License.
• Applicant must be fit enough to push wheel chairs and do some lifts and transfers as needed.
Submit application to:
Salt Spring Island Community Services Society
268 Fulford-Ganges Road,
Salt Spring Island, B.C. V8K 2K6