Country Grocer: Hiring - Temporary Full Time Janitor
|Full Name||Country Grocer|
|Location||374 Lower Ganges Road|
Reports To Janitorial Manager, Operations Manager and Store Manager
The Cleaner will be responsible for keeping the store in clean and orderly condition during the day. Duties may include cleaning staffroom, washrooms, shelving, refrigerated cases, baseboards, red baskets.
- Customer Focus
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Cleans and stocks restroom facilities
- Determines needed supplies and equipment.
- Monitors need for equipment maintenance and repair.
- Monitors work quality, trains as needed.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to schedule and prioritize work for self.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to create alternative solutions to problems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of sound and independent judgment and reasoning.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb.
- Early morning shifts may be necessary.
- Working with cleaning products and chemicals.