|Full Name||School District 64|
|Location||Saltspring Island Middle School|
School District No. 64 (Gulf Islands) invites applications for the temporary, four (4) hours per week position (0.1143 FTE) as Classroom Education Assistant, French Program at Saltspring Island Middle School on Saltspring Island, located in the Strait of Georgia between Vancouver and Victoria. This position is effective as soon as possible until June 30, 2021 or the return of the incumbent. The job description for this position can be found at: https://sd64.bc.ca/cupe-job-descriptions/ Classroom Education Assistant, French Program). The pay rate is $25.33 per hour.
Necessary Qualifications Include:
• Grade 12
• Fluent in oral and written French and English
• Two years’ experience working with middle years and secondary students in a school
• Ability to communicate information effectively
• Documented evidence of exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member
OR an equivalent combination of documented experience and training.
Review of applications received will commence on Monday, October 5, 2020. You are encouraged to submit your application prior to this date for full consideration; however, the competition will remain open until a successful candidate is found or until otherwise advised on our website.
Applications with supporting documents should be forwarded to:
D’Arcy Deacon, Director of Instruction, Human Resources
c/o Clare Nuyens, Executive Assistant
School District No. 64 (Gulf Islands)
112 Rainbow Road Salt Spring Island, B.C. V8K 2K3
Fax: 250-537-4200 / Email: email@example.com
Please include with application:
• A letter of application
• Current resume with supporting documentation that will ensure qualifications are met or exceeded in this position
• Names of three professional references including their addresses, phone numbers and email addresses
Please note: incomplete applications will not be considered.Thank you to all who apply; however, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be notified.