|Location||Salt Spring & Victoria|
At-home Caregiver, Companion and Infant Care
$30 an hour
Discounted Rates for Overnight care, Respite and Multi-day Care
I provide at home personal assistance to folks who are ill, elderly, disabled or just needing some extra support in these winter months. I am currently offering four types of service, they are: active caregiving, companionship and home support, overnight respite, and infant care.
I have called Salt Spring home for the last three years and I’m passionate about supporting and caring for my community. It’s an honor for me to provide care and support to folks when they need it most. In the last decade I’ve spent time working with the elderly, those with dementia, developmental disabilities (including children), terminal illnesses as well as post-partum doula care. When not working I can be found adventuring outside and tinkering with herbal medicine.
- Infant CPR
- Food Safe Certified
- Holistic Doula Training
and a Safe reliable vehicle
I have a two-hour booking minimum and can be available for multi-day respite care, schedule depending.
Types of Service
Companion and Extra Home Support
- Emotional support
- Meal preparation
- Exercise companion
- Pet Care
- Household chores (cleaning and organizing) and property maintenance
- Running errands (Salt Spring and off-island)
- Transportation to and from appointments
Caregiving, Providing Hands on Support with more Basic Needs
- Support clients who can’t move easefully on their own
- Support with bathing, grooming, dressing, and going to the washroom
- Prepare home cooked meals and weekly meal prep according to client’s dietary needs
- Provide companionship and emotional support
- Housekeeping and errands
Caregiver Respite and Overnight Support
- Round the clock-assistance and support
- Companionship and emotional support
- Medication reminder
- Mobility & bathroom assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Infant Care (Overnight support possible)
- Ensure safety and wellbeing of your baby
- Duties include: feeding, soothing, changing diapers etc.
- Can support family with meal prep and household chores when baby is sleeping
If you have a specific care need not listed here and are curious about working together, please contact me and I am happy to connect and discuss how I can support you.