Astrology & Tarot Beginner Classes
|Organizer||West Coast Skies|
|Date||March 10th 2020|
|Event Length||4-6 Weeks|
|Location||Salt Spring Wellness Centre|
Astrology and Tarot provide us with a rich language to navigate our lives and a powerful tool for deepening our understanding of ourselves and our loved ones. Join us and learn how to use this ancient wisdom to develop your intuition and get in touch with your innermost self.
Two courses are being offered at the Salt Spring Wellness Centre:
6 Week Intro to Astrology: Tuesday Evenings 7-9pm March 10th to April 14th
$295 or $265 early bird with bookings by Feb 29th
- What the stars say about your life, relationships and unique gifts
- How to interpret your birth chart - the meaning of the zodiac, planets, houses and aspects in your life
- Astrology's origins and rich mythology
- The lunar cycle - working with the Moon's phases
- Astronomy basics and the cycles of the planets
- A modern perspective of astrology
4 Week Intro to Tarot: Thursday Evenings 7-9pm March 12th to April 2nd
$195 or $175 early bird with bookings by Feb 29th
- How to interpret the cards intuitively, without memorizing streams of information
- The origins and meanings of the cards
- The major and minor arcana, the four suits, the court cards
- An introduction to numerology and symbol
- How to develop meaningful spreads for yourself and others
- How to give authentic, insightful and ethical readings
The classes are facilitated by Jodie Miller, holder of an MA in Myth, Cosmology and the Sacred from Canterbury Christ Church University in the UK. Jodie started the small business West Coast Skies to share this rich knowledge with others and has recently relocated from Vancouver to Salt Spring.
Can't decide which class to attend? Enter code LUNA50 at checkout to save $50 when you sign up for both courses.
See www.westcoastskies.com/pages/events for booking details and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like any further info. Best wishes and I hope to connect with you soon.