|Full Name||Islanders Working Against Violence (IWAV)|
To help us better serve our community, we would like to hear your questions!
For the next two weeks, Islanders Working Against Violence is inviting community members to ask questions about navigating IWAV's services for sexual assault (SA), intimate partner violence (IPV), and gender-based violence (GBV). We want to hear from:
• people who require these services
• community professionals who work with survivors of SA, IPV, and GBV
• anyone in the community who cares about these issues and wants to know more.
All responses are 100% confidential. It will take one to two minutes of your time. Ask anything: every question is a great question!
IWAV is offering three options for submitting your questions:
• online at https://iwav.org/ask-iwav/
• in person at the Transitions Thrift Store, between Salt Spring Coffee and Pharmasave on the parking lot side of McPhillips Ave.
• in person at the Options for Sexual Health (OPT) clinic, 2nd floor, Core Inn building, McPhillips Ave
Watch this space, our website, and socials for the answers to these questions in short videos. Thanks in advance for your participation! Deadline for questions is May 16th.