- Full Name: Lady Minto Hospital Medical Staff Association
- Location: Home, Lady Minto Hospital, other where appropriate
- Expires: 21 days, 6 hours
Reporting to the Board of Directors, Lady Minto Hospital MSA, the goal of this position is to provide administrative support to the board of directors and any project or program of the Lady Minto Hospital MSA.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and other assigned projects or Committees.
• Scheduling meetings as required. This includes booking rooms, A/V equipment, and catering requirements.
• Preparing agenda materials (photocopying, mailing, couriering, and emailing) relating to meetings and/or projects, for distribution to meeting participants.
• Taking and transcribing minutes, maintaining accurate records, following-up on decisions made, and ensuring required action is initiated.
• Updating databases
2. Provide clerical support:
• Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files.
• Gathering reports and assisting in generating monthly reporting documents.
• Handling inquiries from physicians or health authorities in an efficient and courteous manner, providing explanations and/or redirecting, as appropriate.
• Taking initiative to anticipate, assist, recommend, develop, and maintain office processes and infrastructure that support program activities.
• Assisting on assigned projects and research.
• Sorting e-mail and mail and identifying appropriate action or follow up with attached supporting documentation.
• Assisting with preparing presentations, communications, correspondence, maintaining contact lists, and updating filing systems.
• Providing administrative and logistical support for consultants working for the Lady Minto Hospital MSA.
• Performing general office duties as required.
To Apply and for further details
Application Deadline: Friday December 14, 2018
Interested candidates can email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Search Listings and News
Recently Rachel Notley while speaking to an Alberta Teachers’ Association was heard grumbling: “Maybe on Salt Spring Island you can build an economy on condos and coffee shops but not in Edmonton and not anywhere in Alberta,” and “Here in Alberta we ride horses, not unicorns, and I invite pipeline opponents to saddle up on […]
December 7th, 2018 Draw! – If this ticket wins the full amount of the big draw of the LOTTO MAX on Friday this week, with an estimated $60,000,000 jackpot, we’ll share a portion of the winnings with everyone from Salt Spring Island, BC that has subscribed to our Salt Spring Exchange email newsletter, liked and […]
Just a quick note that the first cold weather of the year is forecast for this week, with night time lows by Wednesday and Thursday forecast to drop well below freezing in some parts of the region. That’s the signal to finish mulching everything if you haven’t done so already. Now is the time to […]
The BC Buy Local campaign celebrates local business to promote the contributions that BC businesses make to our local economy and our communities. The goal of the campaign is to illuminate the local market, making BC-based businesses, products, food and wines more visible to consumers. Think about this too when you spend time online, where […]
In this digital age there has been a shift in how we relate to our physical things. It is more common to buy things than make them. It is more common to stream music than to learn an instrument. There is great satisfaction in working with your hands. If you are baking bread you know […]
This past July a mystery person using a pseudonym posted an ad on the Salt Spring Exchange, three people sent it to me, I had to know more… The first person who sent me the mystery classified ad requesting, “a photographer for a surprise proposal,” was my Mom. And like all things your Mom sends […]
The Salt Spring Island Foundation, in partnership with Salt Spring Island Community Services, is pleased to announce the recipients of our first Neighbourhood Small Grants. The Neighbourhood Small Grants program offers grants of $50 to $500 to local projects and events run by people who are passionate about giving back to the community and who […]
What is a Public Alert Notification System? (PANS) – In the case of a public safety incident, the Public Alert Notification system will be used to deliver critical and potentially life- saving alerts to residents and stakeholders who have registered. This information can help you and your family know what to do, where to go, […]
Still sitting on your mail-in ballot to vote in B.C.’s electoral reform referendum? Still not sure how to vote? Feeling the November 30th deadline looming? This video should help, by offering valuable facts about our First Past The Post system, exposing misleading myths and misconceptions. Since 2002, I’ve been keen on electoral reform. Adriane Carr […]