In continued support of social distancing, BC Ferries is suspending all food services onboard our ships and at our terminals effective March 19, 2020 starting at approximately 3:00 pm until further notice, with the exception of our northern routes, which will suspend food services effective March 20, 2020.
During the COVID-19 situation, customers have changed their food purchasing habits and are choosing not to buy our grab-and-go items at this time, leading to tremendous food waste. Vending machines are still available.
Onboard amenities including Passages Gift Shop, SeaWest Lounge, Kids Zone play area and Video Zone arcade remain closed until further notice.
To reduce the spread of infectious disease including COVID-19, baggage service is currently unavailable on our major routes. Our Northern vessels will continue to offer baggage service until further notice.
BC Ferries apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. We will continue to monitor the situation.
Note: This Service Notice applies to the following route(s):
- Haida Gwaii (Alliford) - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate)
- Comox (Little River) - Powell River (Westview)
- Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) - Sunshine Coast (Langdale)
- Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) - Nanaimo (Departure Bay)
- Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert
- Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Mid Coast - Prince Rupert including Discovery Coast Connector
- Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate)
- Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Southern Gulf Islands
- Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point)
- Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Southern Gulf Islands
- Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Victoria (Swartz Bay)