I’ve been waiting to interview Elizabeth May for a while because she has her finger on the pulse of the nation and planet when it comes to the positive changing tides that are going on around us.
From my perspective she is keyed into this because of her awareness of what is needed to pull us back into environmental balance.
In this show I was astonished to realize that Canadians are kept in the closet about how other countries are farther along and considerably more determined with their progress in turning climate issues around.
On one hand I felt really grateful that other countries are so committed to saving our planet. On the other it made me question why Canada is so far behind with our own progress.
As you know the Gulf islands are in Elizabeth’s riding. Her heart is truly loyal to us by the way she speaks about us with adoration. I think the feelings may be mutual 😉
What we discuss on this show:
- The profound changes Elizabeth is witnessing on the planet and why Canadians haven’t been privileged to what’s going on
- How each of us can help effect change on the planet
- How Big corporate industries are giving instructions to people in the Prime Minister’s office
- What Elizabeth would do with parliament if she became Prime Minister
- How this Environmental Emergency is turning us all into Global citizens
Who am I?
I’m Gaianna Sophia Love, a radio show host on-the-air at the Salt Spring Gulf Island Community Radio & interviewing people near and far who are making good news on the planet by helping to shift the outcome of our future.
People and companies are creating solutions to local and global issues we’re facing at the moment. Sharing the good news that’s happening on the planet is key at this time as there are people out there who are making big changes and we need to see the turning tides.
If you know of someone who’s making amazing changes for our future then send me their contacts and let me know what they’re up to. Who know’s, they might end up on the show!
Xoxo Gaianna Sophia Love
Radio Show Host