Every season is the season for love. Let’s face it: Love is trending 365 days a year. But Valentine’s Day adds a dash of spice and invokes romance. It reminds some of us to do something different and extra special, perhaps with a bit more flair or creativity, to say, “Thank you for being so amazing.”
And if you’re the kind of couple who loves to do that with fine food and wine, then you might want to try to win a dinner for two. Country Grocer has arranged for Auntie Pesto’s to serve up a meal valued at $150 as a gift for two lovebirds at 7pm on Valentine’s Day. That’s right! They’re expecting you.
To earn a chance to win this dinner, all you have to do is upload a photo with you and your sweetheart. Show us your love! (Your “clothed” love, of course!)
Whether you’re young and ecstatically in love or in your 90s with a twinkle in your eye whenever you see each other, whether you’ve taken your “flirt” down a few notches over the years or you’ve taken your flirt up a few notches, we want to see your love.
Here are the guidelines for the Valentine’s photo draw:
- Please submit only one photo per couple.
- The submission deadline for photos is February 12 at 2pm.
- Winning photos will be drawn on the morning of February 13; winners will be contacted by email and an announcement will be made on the Salt Spring Exchange.
- One photo will be drawn for the dinner; two photos will be drawn to win a $50 Country Grocer gift card each.
- All photos will be posted on the Salt Spring Exchange.
Thank you for your entries. The Contest is now closed. Winners will be announced shortly.