Five Day School Week Poll Results

The results of Wayne Taylor's five-day school week poll are in. The polling was turned off after 500 responses. Online polls are not scientific. They are best used to illustrate general trends. This poll was conducted using the highest possible cookie and IP based restrictions. There were no duplicate votes recorded in this poll based on IPs. The results are quite split with 56.4% indicating a five day school week would not improve the quality of education in our district, with the remaining 43.6% indicating that 'Yes' changing to a five day system would improve education in our district.

Salt Spring Poll Results Detail

Thank you for participating in this process.

January 28, 2013 11:06 AM